This Privacy Notice will help you understand what personal data we collect, why we collect it and what we do with it.
Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our privacy practices and let us know if you have any questions by sending us an email at email@example.com.
1. Who is collecting your data?
Any personal data collected on this website is controlled by MOBOLISE Ltd as the data controller.
2. What Personal Data is being collected?
Personal data means any information that can be used to identify you directly or indirectly. We collect personal data in the following ways:
To create an account you need to provide data including your name, email address, and a password. You also have the option of opting-in to marketing communication from MOBOLISE.
You have options about the information on your profile such as your education, work experience, skills, and photo. You do not have to provide additional information on your profile; however, profile information helps you to get more from MOBOLISE, including helping business opportunities find you. It is your choice whether to include any sensitive information on your profile and to make that sensitive information public. Please do not post or add personal data to your profile that you would not want to be publicly available.
Use of the platform
As you engage with the MOBOLISE platform, usage data such as the pages you view and the connections you make will be collected.
3. How is Personal Data used?
We collect, process and disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
· To operate the MOBOLISE website and deliver the services you have requested
· To process and answer your inquiries or to contact you to answer your questions and/or requests
· To use data analytics to improve our website, services, marketing, customer relationships and customer experience
· To communicate information to you such as updates and news about MOBOLISE
· To send you survey and feedback requests to help improve our services.
When we collect and use your personal data for purposes mentioned above or for other purposes, we will inform you before or at the time of collection.
We may use your personal information to send you updates and news about MOBOLISE. We can only use your personal information to send you marketing messages if we have either your consent or a legitimate interest to do so. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time – you just need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the unsubscribe links on any marketing message sent to you.
4. Who will you Personal Data be shared with?
When we share your personal data with other organisations, we make sure we only do so with organisations that safeguard and protect your personal data and comply with applicable privacy laws in the same or similar way that we do.
3rd Parties: We may employ third party processors or suppliers to perform functions on our behalf; examples include operating our website or sending e-mail and/or other communications. These third parties may have access to your Personal Data for the purpose of performing such functions on our behalf.
MOBOLISE Partner Organisations: Our service allows organisations to connect with talent that have expressed interest in their job posts. To do this, we share data on your usage of this service, such as the pages you view, with organisations to allow them to proactive get in touch.
6. Your rights
Where we process your personal data, you have a number of rights over how the data is processed and can exercise these rights at any point. We have provided an overview of these rights below together with what this entails for you. You can exercise your rights by sending us an email at email@example.com.
· The right to be informed. You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your personal data and your rights. Therefore, we’re providing you with the information in this Notice
· The right to access and rectification. You have the right to access, correct or update your personal data at any time
· The right to data portability. The personal data you have provided us with may be portable. This means it can be moved, copied or transmitted electronically under certain circumstances
· The right to be forgotten. Under certain circumstances, you have right to request that we delete your data. If you wish to delete the personal data we hold about you, please let us know and we will take reasonable steps to respond to your request in accordance with legal requirements. If the personal data we collect is no longer needed for any purposes and we are not required by law to retain it, we will do what we can to delete, destroy or permanently de-identify it
· The right to restrict processing. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data
· The right to object. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing
7. How do we protect your Personal Data?
At MOBOLISE we take data security very seriously. We take every effort to protect your personal data from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
8. How long will we keep your Personal Data for?
9. Can I deactivate my account?
If you choose to deactivate your MOBOLISE account, your personal data will generally stop being visible to others within 24 hours. We generally delete deactivated account information within 30 days of account closure.
10. How do you contact MOBOLISE?
If you have questions or complaints regarding this Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.